A Chance To Grow is holding a 50/50 Split the Pot Raffle on Sunday, August 22, 2021 at Long Shots at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, MN. One winner will be selected. Half of the money received will be awarded to the raffle winner, and the other half of the money received will go to supporting the programs and services provided by A Chance To Grow.
The drawing will be held at 3:00 pm the day of the 30th running of the Race for the Children, and broadcast live on our Facebook page. Tickets are now on sale for $5 each. Call (612) 789-1236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see our receptionist to purchase!
Participants must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket. The winner need not be present to win. The drawing will be held rain or shine! Sponsored by Northeast Bank.
Tickets $5 Call (612) 789-1236 to purchase tickets!
House Rules 50-50 Split the Pot Raffle, hosted by A Chance To Grow, Inc. 1800 2nd St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Posted: May 11, 2021
By purchasing a ticket and participating in this raffle, you accept the following terms.
1. Eligibility A) The "Split the Pot" Raffle is conducted in the State of Minnesota and is only open to participants who, as of the entry date, are at least eighteen (18) years old. Executives, raffle officers, and board members of A Chance To Grow are not eligible to enter.
B) Drawing will be held rain or shine. In order to purchase a ticket, buyers must provide accurate contact information on the ticket and submit an accepted payment method (cash, check, debit or check card).
C) The winner need not be present to win. ACTG will contact the winner via the information provided on the winning ticket. Only one purchased ticket is required to enter the drawing, however, participants are allowed to purchase more.
2. License The Raffle is conducted by A Chance To Grow, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. The address at which the Organization may be contacted is: 1800 2nd St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. The Raffle is conducted pursuant to Minnesota Lawful Gambling License.
3. How to Enter the Raffle To purchase a raffle ticket, please contact A Chance To Grow by calling (612) 789-1236 and an operator will take your contact information and share payment options. You may also call Ean Koerner, Raffle Commissioner at (612) 706-5560 to inquire about raffle tickets. You are also invited to contact us via email at email@example.com or direct message us on Facebook to inquire about purchasing options.
Tickets will also be sold in-person by A Chance To Grow employees. Tickets will not be available for sale online, including with services like PayPal or apps like Venmo.
4. Purchase Requirements and Prices A) Raffle tickets will be sold as described below. Only one (1) ticket is required to be purchased by an eligible individual to enter the Raffle; however, there is no limit to the number of Raffle tickets an eligible individual may purchase.
One (1) Raffle ticket is purchased for a price of $5.
There are no discounts for purchasing multiple tickets.
B) Raffle Ticket Retention. A Raffle ticket purchaser will be given the Raffle ticket(s) at the time of purchase for in-person sales. The Raffle ticket stub will be retained by the Organization. If you purchase a ticket remotely and would like to claim your physical raffle tickets, please inform us and we will mail you your official ticket stubs.
C) Valid Payment Options. Raffle tickets may be sold only for the price printed on the ticket, and may not be provided free of charge or for any other consideration.
A Chance To Grow accepts cash for raffle tickets for in-person sales.
A Chance To Grow accepts debit and check cards over the phone for ticket payments. We cannot accept credit cards for ticket purchases. Payment receipts will be provided via email; please hold email receipts as proof of purchase.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make it out to “A Chance To Grow” with “50-50 Raffle” in the memo line, and mail to A Chance To Grow, 1800 2nd St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. Please contact us at (612) 789-1236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket purchase.
5. Prize; Payment The Raffle prize (the "Prize") consists of and is limited to a cash Prize equal to 50% of the gross jackpot/raffle ticket sales. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official House Rules, a check in the amount of the Prize, less any withholding or other taxes or assessments required or permitted to be withheld by the Organization under applicable federal, state or local laws or rules will be mailed to the Prize winner (the "Prize Winner") within thirty (30) days after the Organization has verified the winning Raffle ticket and the Prize Winner has satisfied all terms and conditions of these Official House Rules, including return of all forms and documents to the Organization. The Prize Winner is required to be at least eighteen (18) years of age and may be required to withhold federal taxes in accordance with IRS regulations, and will do so as a pre-condition of receiving the Prize money. Prize Winner is otherwise solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, additional taxes, or expenses associated with the Prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Prize Winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the amount of the Prize, whichever is applicable.
6. Drawing; Notification; Redemption; Verification Odds. A)Drawing and Notification. One (1) winning Raffle ticket will be randomly drawn by the Organization at the Race for the Children event on Sunday, August 22, 2021. The winning Raffle ticket number will be announced at the event, posted on our website and shared on A Chance To Grow's Facebook page. The Prize Winner does not need to be present to win. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced winning Raffle ticket number and the actual winning Raffle ticket number, the actual number will be considered to be the valid and winning ticket number. The Prize Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official House Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
B) Redemption. In order to claim the Prize, the holder of the winning Raffle ticket must have shared accurate contact information on the winning ticket stub. A representative of A Chance To Grow will contact the winner and provide details about claiming their prize. The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If after this date, ACTG reserves the right to draw a second ticket and award the prize in full to the new winner. And repeat this process until the prize is awarded.
The potential Prize Winner will be required to provide A Chance To Grow (A) the original winning Raffle ticket (facsimiles, photocopies, scans and mechanically-reproduced Raffle tickets are not eligible), (B) an IRS Form W-9 in the form provided by the A Chance To Grow and (C) when applicable, an IRS Form W-2G and/or Form 1042S (requires two forms of identification) in the form provided by A Chance To Grow. The IRS Form W-9, and if applicable the Form W-2G must be executed and delivered at the time of surrender of the original winning Raffle ticket.
C) Verification.The winning Raffle ticket is subject to verification at the sole discretion of A Chance To Grow. Raffle tickets that are stolen, counterfeit, fraudulent, tampered with, defective, illegible, reproduced (including without limitation, copies), mutilated, or altered are not eligible. Only Raffle tickets obtained as described in these Official House Rules shall be deemed to have been obtained legitimately.
The Organization shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of any void Raffle ticket. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Organization may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace a void Raffle ticket with another one upon request. The Organization reserves the right to inspect and examine any void Raffle ticket prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements will be issued at the Organization's sole discretion and will be denied in the event of non-compliance with these Official House Rules. A Chance To Grow is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Raffle tickets, and will not replace lost, damaged or stolen Raffle tickets.
D) Surrender. If the potential Prize Winner does not surrender the original winning Raffle ticket to the Organization or execute and deliver to A Chance To Grow an IRS Form W-9 or W-2G, as applicable, as provided above before the end of the Prize Expiration Date, or if the potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential Prize Winner does not comply with the Official House Rules, or if the Prize check is returned as undeliverable, then the potential Prize Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
E)Multiple Prize Winners - Mistake. If by reason of printing or other error, more than one Prize winning Raffle ticket number is claimed in this Raffle, all eligible participants making purportedly valid claims for the Prize will be included in a random drawing to award the Prize. No more than one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Raffle. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
7. Agreement to Official Rules and Decisions. By participating in the Raffle, each Raffle ticket purchaser fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official House Rules and the decisions of A Chance To Grow (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of Raffle tickets, the verification of the winning Raffle ticket, and the redemption and award of the Prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
8. Publicity Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Raffle constitutes the Prize Winner's consent to use by A Chance To Grow, of the Prize Winner's name, voice, photographs, and video for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
9. General Conditions A Chance To Grow reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Raffle process or the operation of the Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Official House Rules, or Minnesota statute or rule. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Raffle is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, A Chance To Grow will contact law enforcement and reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitations of Liability By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the participant agrees that A Chance To Grow is not responsible for (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected Raffle tickets or redemption/claim requests or Raffle ticket or redemption/claim requests received or presented through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Raffle process or the Raffle; or (c) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Raffle or the processing of Raffle tickets or redemption/claim requests.
Contact Us Ean Koerner Marketing Specialist, Raffle Commissioner (612) 706-5560,email@example.com